We are looking for an exceptional mid to senior level C++ Developer to join a small, highly motivated Embedded team.
The successful C++ Developer will be responsible for: coding core elements of smart home applications; using test driven development; working with other team members to ensure an end to end working system; liaising with the internal control algorithm research team to deploy energy saving algorithms.
You will need:
- strong experience in developing on Linux systems
- experience of full design cycle to produce quality software
- to be fluent in C and C++ (C++ is what is used daily - C++11)
- to follow sound engineering principles
- to have worked in small highly effective teams to successfully over-deliver on expectations
- to have a passion for quality and will have successfully fostered a quality engineering attitude
- good academic qualifications with a numerate degree
- over 2 years industrial experience.
'Nice to haves' include:
- Understanding of Linux booting and configuration
- good knowledge of control theory and its application in embedded systems
- to believe in agile software development and have used it effectively
- experience of all levels of the software stack from low level hardware interaction up to applications.
The successful applicant will be highly ambitious for success with a proven track record in the delivery high quality embedded software.